It’s that time of the year, everyone’smaking New year resolutions. We know it’s quite a challenge so we dontmind helping out, below are tops to make 2017 a good year.
1. Live clean. Life as we all know it is unpredictable and can be brutal, live clean. This new year avoid unnecessary harmful things in your body, sodas, liquor, etcetera
2. Think colours
Curvy women avoid colours for gear of looking out of the norm, well this new year try colours, wear the Orange skirt with boosting confidence and you won’t be sorry.
3. Make your own rules Listen to your heart. Do what brings you joy. Reduce the fat shaming a**holes in your life. Enjoy all of the pleasure your body can create. Find some joyful movement if you enjoy such things. But, do it because you LOVE to move and dance. Do it for YOU and for your pleasure and joy, please. Please don’t do it to reach some number on the scale that you think is going to make you SO HAPPY. Do not wait for that number on the scale to finally wear everything you want to wear. WEAR IT NOW! Please
4. Live healthy. like I said, life id unpredictable and short, don’t make yours shorter. Eat healthy and clean, add more vegetables to your diet, more fruits, fibres ecetera
5. Stop the resolution and join the revolution, stop starvation and eat healthy, stop sleeping and take a walk, stop ice cream and have an orange, stop sodas and have a glass of water, stop killing yourself, life is short.
6. Think Positivity
Avoid and destroy every ounce of negative energy, it only pulls you down and breaks your confidence. No more stress eating, instead take a walk. No more body shaming
7. Find new ways to love your body.
As Tess Holliday shows us, we also learn from Abimbola Craig. Find new ways to love your body this year and don’t let anybody take that from you
8. Stay off the internet once a week.
Connect with the people around you, not the virtual once. Take a walk, take a drive, go for a run. Feel the breeze, appreciate nature.
9. Rock the V.B.O.
the Visible Belly Area is, historically speaking; the area women want to hide the most. Rock it this year,
Show that extra amount of skin to give you that blasting confidence
10. Read a book every month
Most people don’t like to read, they lack the patience. But it helps you, the patience when gotten is needed. Come 2017, step out of your comfort zone and read a book. About the curvy life will send you some recommendations soon.
Ezinne Oduah is a lover of books, and dark rooms.She is an avid reader. She escapes into books when she is not busy trying to find her place in the world."
Latest posts by Ezinne Oduah (see all)